NUDC is a modern medical diagnostic centre, established through a joint venture between NHDIC and FMCU that provides both basic and advanced radiology and laboratory tests.
The equipment mix at NUDC includes:
- 1 128-slice Computerized Tomography Scan machine;
- 2 Digital X-ray machines;
- 2 3D/4D Ultrasound scan machine;
- 1 Mammography machine; and
- Basic pathology equipment.
Contribution to the improved screening and diagnostics services in Southern Nigeria.
Provision of diagnostic services to 34,600 as Q2 2022
Contribution to employment through the direct employment of 58 persons.
Reduction in foreign exchange leakage because of outbound medical tourism.